Re-radiators make possible the use of navigation systems inside a building, a ship or a road vehicle. They are useful for the test, demonstration or maintenance of GPS receivers. They can enable the use of handheld GPS inside a vehicle.
Note that the general term is GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System).
GPS refers only to the American System. The Russian System is called GLONASS.
To assist your choice of a re-radiating system, please see this comparison-chart
Before installing a re-radiating system, please check the appropriate regulations with your national radio authority.
RA-50 GPS Signal Re-Radiator
Specially designed for use in vehicles with built-in navigation system, where a good signal is not received on account of the metalised windows. It also allows for example the use of personal GPS navigators inside a closed vehicle.
- Range: ~ 2m
- External antenna, waterproof IP 65
- 5m cable for internal radiating antenna
- 12V cigar socket power adapter
- Internal antenna inside the power adapter
RK-104 Signal Re-Radiator for GPS
RK-106 Signal Re-Radiator for GPS and GLONASS
This best-selling system is sutable for offices, laboratories and garages.
- Range ~ 10m
- External antenna weatherproof IP 65
- 40m cable to internal radiating antenna
- Power supply for 100 ~ 240V AC
RK-304 Signal Re-Radiator for GPS
RK-306 Signal Re-Radiator for GPS and GLONASS
Due to the long range, this is suitable for use in hangars, underground car parks or in traffic tunnels.
- Range ~30m
- External antenna waterproof IP 65
- 40m cable
- Supply Voltage 100 ~ 240V AC